Sunday, December 9, 2012

Soap making continued...


Well, I just sliced the Chocolate Silk Soap! It looks beautiful! I will be posting pictures of everything in the next day or two... My next trial will be with adding essential oils for scent because I would like to keep my all natural soaps all natural!
On a different note, I am trying to find the best way to market my soap and body products. I have an Etsy website, a facebook page, a webpage, now a blog and soon I am going to try my hand at craft fairs!! I attended a craft fair this morning and this is definitely my new goal! I want to make enough soap to take to the next craft fair in my area. After some investigation, the next show is schedule for mid-April 2013... this is my goal! I just hope that everyone will love my soaps as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment